Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Softball!!!!

So Rhett has been playing softball with our brother in law and some guys from his neighborhood on wednesdays, when he can at least! This is about as exciting as our days get. I love him though, I don't know what it is but there is something about him playing sports, or snowboarding, or doing anything like that that I love, I could watch him all day. He is very coordinated and talented and does not give himself much credit, but I think he is the best one on the team, I am not really being partial cause we are married I am serious. My brother in law is good too, the others do their best! They usually get killed, well sometimes, but tonight they won! It was awesome! Can I just say it is hot here, I was sopping wet by the end of the game, I didn't want to stand up, but it was worth it to watch him play and win. My niece is also the cutest thing ever, I love when we get to see her!! Do you guys think Rhett's shades are cool? I love them, a lot of people make fun of them, they say they look like top gun, or some 70's cop glasses or something, I think he looks good in them!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

You are so funny, I sure can tell you love your hubby :) The pics are so cute, hello little miss fashion model every time you go out! And the cop glasses, I like them Darren has the same ones :)

Michelle said...

That sounds like a blast. I want to sign up for a coed team. I think that would be a blast! And the glasses do look like 70s cop glasses but I like them.

Jer & Mick said...

I love the glasses. Jeremy had the nastiest pair that i always complained about he thought they were cool but they weren't:) So we finally found some like those and he loves them! and so do i!

Rachel said...

Nichole-you are the cutest funniest girl ever! i love all your post about your husband and how much you love him. it is really sweet!

Jessica McAllister said...

So fun, Ya I like the shades, I feel the same way about my husband, I like your shades too!

Kelli Eudis said...

Brandon's playing softball right now too...I love to go and cheer him on!! BTW..Glasses look good!

Camie said...

Yah, totally agree he should continue to flaunt the shades. I love watching softball...

Erin Tarwater said...

I love softball! You should play with him! Jer and I played on a co-ed team, and it was way more fun than just going to watch him play.( I do enjoy going to his games as well), but you know what I mean. And, the shades are good.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am so uncoordinated, I would probably make a fool of myself, but oh well, I am ok with that!!!

Danielle said...

Hey Nichole, haven't talked to you in a long time! You two are so cute, I love it. I am new to this blog thing so I am just leaving you a random comment to say hi ;) And no I don't mind you commenting me! I know what you mean about as long as your hubby is with you, then you feel okay about everything...I am the same way! Otherwise I would probably be way freaked out to move! Anyways, Have a good one, talk to you soon.